ªð¦^¦Cªí ¦^´_ µo©«

¦í¤f

§@ªÌ: alan77 ¤é´Á: 2007-3-14 21:22 ¾\Ū: 730 ¤H ¥´¦L ¦¬Âà ¤j ¤¤ ¤p

If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?
¦pªG§Aªºª¯¦b«áªù§p¡A¦Ó§Aªº©d¤l¦b«eªù¤j³Û¤j¥s¡A§A·|Åý¨º¤@­Ó¥ý¶i¨Ó¡H

The dog of course...at least he'll shut up after you let him in!
·íµM¬Oª¯¡A¦Ü¤Ö¥¦¶i¨Ó«á·|¦í¤f¡C

¤T­Ó«Ä¤l

A couple had three children. Two of them were bright, smart, and handsome but the third child was dull, ugly, and backward.
¤@¹ï¤Ò°ü¦³¤T­Ó«Ä¤l¡C¦³¨â­Ó¯S§OÁo©ú©M­^«T¡A¥i¬O²Ä¤T­Ó«Ä¤l«o«ÜÁà«Ü²Â¡C

One day the hubby got suspicious and asked, Tell me the truth, dear, is this third child really mine?
¤@¤Ñ¡A¤V¤Ò«ÜÃhºÃ¦a°Ý¡G¡§©Z¥Õ»¡¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A¦Ñ¤T¯uªº¬O§Úªº«Ä¤l¶Ü¡H
¡¨

Yes, dear, replied the wife, but the other two are not.
¡§
¬Oªº¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡C¡¨©d¤lµª¹D¡G¡§¥i¬O¥t¥~¨â­Ó¤£¬O¡C
¡¨

©d¤lªº¤T¶µÀuÂI

When a bachelor marries, his wife has three qualities she is an economist in the kitchen, an aristocrat in the living room and a devil in bed. After a few years, sure enough the three qualities remain, but not in the same order she is an aristocrat in the kitchen, a devil in the living room and an economist in bed.
¤@¦ì³æ¨­º~·s±B®É¡A©d¤l¦³¤T¶µÀuÂI¡G¦b¼p©Ð¦o¬O¸gÀپǪ̡B¦b«ÈÆU¦o¬O¶Q±Ú¡B¦b§É¤W¦o¬O´cÅ]¡C­Y¤z¦~«á¡A³o¤T¶µÀuÂI¨ÌµM¦s¦b¡A¥i¬O¯´§Ç¦³ÂIÅÜ°Ê¡G¦b¼p©Ð¦o¬O¶Q±Ú¡B¦b«ÈÆU¦o¬O´cÅ]¡B¦b§É¤W¦o¬O¸gÀپǪ̡C

³\Ä@¤«

A couple came upon a wishing well. The husband leaned over, made a wish and threw in a penny. The wife decided to make a wish, too. But she leaned over too much, fell into the well, and drowned. The husband was stunned for awhile but then smiled and said, It really works!
¤@¹ï¤Ò©d¨Ó¨ì¤@®y³\Ä@¤«¡C¤V¤Ò¾a¹L¥h¡A¥á¤U¤@­Óµw¹ô¡A³\¤F­ÓÄ@¡C©d¤l¤]¥´ºâ³\­ÓÄ@¡C¥i¬O¦o¾aªº¤Ó¹L¥h¡A±¼¤U¤«¡A³Q²T¦º¤F¡C¤V¤Ò§b¤F¤@¦^¡AµM«á¯ºµÛ»¡¡G¡§¯uÆFÅç¡C
¡¨

µ²±B©P¦~

I asked my wife, where d o you want to go on our anniversary?
§Ú°Ý¤Ó¤Ó¡G¡§µ²±B©P¦~¬ö©À¡A§A·Q¥h¨ºùØ¡H
¡¨

She said, somewhere I have never been!
¦o»¡¡G¡§¨ºùس£¦n¡A¥u­n¬O§Ú¨S¥h¹Lªº¦a¤è¡C
¡¨

I told her, how about the kitchen?
§Ú¡G¡§¼p©Ð«ç»ò¼Ë¡H
¡¨

§Ö¼Ö®É¥ú

During their silver anniversary, a wife reminded her husband, do you remember when you proposed to me, I was so overwhelmed that I didn't talk for an hour?
¦b¤G¤Q¤­©P¦~¬ö©À®É¡A¤@¦ì¤Ó¤Ó´£¿ô¦oªº¤V¤Ò¡G¡§§AÁÙ°O±o§A¦V§Ú¨D±Bªº¨º¤Ñ¡A§Ú³Q¥´°Ê±oµLªk»¡¸Üªø¹F¤@¤p®É¡H
¡¨

The hubby replied : yes, honey, that was the happiest hour of my life.
¤V¤Ò¦^µª¡G¡§¬Oªº¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A¨º¬O§Ú¤@¥Í¤¤³Ì§Ö¼Öªº®É¥ú¡C
¡¨

¤â©Ô¤â

We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
§Ú­Ì®É±`³£¤â©Ô¤â¡C¦pªG©ñ¶}¡A¦o´N·|¥hÁʪ«¤F¡C

ªð¦^¦Cªí